Saturday, March 28, 2009

260309 & 270309 The Best Night

Hey hello,
dah lame tak update new blog right. haha
well, i wanna to share my day to all of you this story.
yeahh... 26/03/09 - is Thursday night

haha.
I and my sister share our problems and funny story that's night.
best giler...
nope wrong bukan best lah, its a lot of joke, haha :P

ermm.. my sister fithrinyaani, dia ada kwn yg bernama Muhammad Izram and Hazman,
actually I never know how theys look... weird right.
but I know whats cracter their have.

both of this boy, was know me and hows I look, but me in oppisite thing,
this two young boy was always meet me but never realize them, because I've no Idea.
haha.
my sister tell me, they always ask about me, but not yet dare to meet me, face to face, i mean 'fhm2 sendiri lah, haha :P' .
oh yeah,,, last year mase taun 2008,
kan I and my other friends ada hangout kat JJ, haha
x leh jauh jauh, huhu :((
mase kiteorng hangout tu, rupe2nyer budak 2 orng tu pun ade kat situ, haha :D
stupid betulah I. ni pun salah my sister gak, asl lah dia x g tau yg budak2 tu ade kat situ, haha :P
my sister say, dorang x kasi bagi tau aku yg dorng ade kat situ because dorang segan with me, haha
nonsense lah :P

and continued back about the best night stories tuh, we talked until time show at 2 o'clock hoho, and then I'm realize " alamak pagi karang adikan nak g skolah nnti dia ni, lmbt bngun, slh kan aku plak kang" i was thinking and then ask my sister sleep immediately and then I pulak tidor haha.

and then thats morning when I woke up, i was saw my sister still lagi at beside me, and I look up at the clock its time show about 9.30 a.m. Yeahh now I'm blur really blur?? whats going on, an about half an hour later, my sister woke up, and i'm ready to follow my mum going to her work places , before i went there, I ask my sister first, why she didn't go to school, and then she answer my father was ill thats morning thats why she didn't went to the school.
so after thats i continued my daily time table life like usual :D

27/03/09 - Friday night

I and my sister continued our story and shared problems.
We talked until 3 o'clock a.m,
haha agains we didn't realize and quickly we went to sleep.
haha.

I know its a boring story to you all, but for me its fun with a lot of freedom for me :D

Ok tata and thankyou 4 reading my bored writing haha.

Aqilah bebeh :D

in and out

No comments:

Post a Comment