Saturday, March 7, 2009

Frustrated 'Khusus Pengurusi & Naib Pengurusi'



'Khusus Pengurusi & Naib Pengurusi' Activity and Sad Stories


















huhu,
just waste my time came to school this day, huhu :((

he didn't come to school 4 this day.
ohhhh.
shitttttt........
mcm ade syaiton wall yg halng both of us jumpe ouh.
this is sucks.

i hate the bracers guy, he's shit.
i couldn't believed those he was be a monitor class at him class,
i don't have any idea.
durhhh... whatever :X

but the activity this day, being in successful for me :D

i was took a lot of picture for this day.
haha

cool ok.

the pic at thats up was those,
is one of the activity was 'khusus pengurusi & naib pengurusi' 's activities.
haha.
fun.

..........
but unfortunately he's didn't come,
huhuhuhuuhu :((
why
why
why
how dare u did it to me..
i was miss u so long.
pleasee....
huhu :((

no one can make me feel better except u. huhu :((
Please Romeo make me smile against :D

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone.
I Love You, and All People Knows.

for ever missing you.. until I meet you and say good bye :(

I thought this day gonna be the best day ever...
But I was wrong its just a sad day :((

No comments:

Post a Comment