Saturday, April 25, 2009

Respect !

Respect !


what do you think with this those meaning?
it is just a word or a verb?

if one of you choose 'word' , you was did a big wrong mistake !

what the hell are you thing with this meaning?
it is a game or what bitch?

Those meaning has a big impact to some person with their true honour even have some people not to good at all, but they have a heart, familly ok . Please understanding them !


some people say,
"did we must respect all of this useless people?"
HEY!
look you face first and imagine what gonna happen in your future?

I know, all this people you called 'useless' , they was did a mistake in their life, but can we give them change to correct their mistake huh?

I do not just show my finger or just take a example to all type of this human..
but to me, and all of us.

yeah,, before i jump to next paragraph, Do you Know whats is real real real of this Those meaning 'Respest !' ?

tell me the honest answer?

well, respect people who is older , younger or same age with you, wherever you go!
because tell me, are you angry if someone talking bad things about your related things?

If you say, you didn't mind, well, I adviced you see me or Conselor at bilik UBK 'Unit Bimbingan Kaunseling ' at Melawati High School, Thank you :D

Thanks a lot,
from me:
The most respectfull
Nur Aqilah Abu Bakar,

p/s :yeaaaaah i'm very pleasure to give you some advice !

whateverrrrrr... :P

3 comments:

  1. qilah :)
    saya hanya me-respect org yg respect saya :D
    boleh kann?
    i've done my job babe!
    ehh, kte da follow ur blog.
    do ur job plakk !
    cmment skali eh?
    hahaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D
    up to babe, if is the choice for you,
    ngeeee :D

    thanks babe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and oh awak, kalau kitew ada kesalahan betulkan lah ek. tapi rasanya awak tak perlu kot. hik hik hik jaga diri ya.

    ReplyDelete