Sunday, December 5, 2010

LOVE Park Jungsoo a.k.a Leeteuk

Dah lama x update. sorry sangat2 i'm to busy with my PMR. but now dh abis. so insya-allah. i'll update more Pop star, pop star sotry ;)

this is not new for me.. I had fall in SuJu when my friends Haifaa and Syafina, showed to me their 'Sorry Sorry' video. and Super Junior M ' super girl'. their best song and gets 1ranking in taiwan plus gets the best sailing on seoul, south korea.
before this i selalu je tnguk their video. and the 1 guy yg I fan of is Lee Dong-hae then Cho Khuyun.
both of them is totally hotstuff okayy.. hahaha actually all of the members, but they are my toplist hot k-pop korean's guy. hehehe :P

but this one is different. i'm not just being his fan but really2 get into him. hahaha
He is Leeteuk. the leader of super junior.

i had fall in love with him when I watched their life. when leeteuk cry because his not being a perfect grandson to his grandmother who had passedaway. several years ago.
thts very very touching :)

and this attrative onto him more getting higher when his wondersmile been release evertime he playing a doll eh i mean bear i guess. he look so cute hahaha.. sentimental nyer aku nih hahaha..
so here his are , let me introduce to you leeteuk ;D

.
hey hey.. check it out, I just found out this web.. so if you curious to know more about
'SUPER JUNIOR'. I think you can visit this website. it might be help :) so enjoy
= http://everythingsuperjunior.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, mamat ni tak handsome :P Soon Joong Ki lagi handsome tau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? nandayone? my leeteuk is very pure kind n hndsome tau if perhtikan btul2 ;p . ishh Soon Joong Ki tu muke kebudak2kan lah.. erghh x macho :p

    ReplyDelete